I'm featured in...
The Award-Winning Contact Centre Magazine!
- Led customer service & customer experience teams in four organisations across three sectors
- Reviewed 1,000+ CV’s & supporting statements
- Recruited over 50+ people
- Led teams of 30 to 200 people
- First management role aged 22 & first ‘Head of Customer Experience’ role aged 27
- Mentored 9 people – from Team Leaders to Service Managers to Heads of Service
- Had 16 jobs – including working on a chicken farm, painting lighthouses in Guernsey and a waiter at two Oxford University colleges
- Ran the 2012 London Marathon for Cancer Research UK
- Live by Hampstead Heath and have a little Maltese called Bella
- Freelance customer service writer for callcentrehelper.com
What I value: